Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 24 July, 2020
Welcome to Propawork (the "Site"), https://www.propawork.com.
The terms "Propawork" or "Provider" or "us" or "we" shall refer to the owner of the Site, Propawork International (Reg No. BN-GVCQ6KKY). The term "you" or "user" refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
Propawork.com is a global digital online services marketplace that connects digital goods and/or services to buyers and freelance sellers. The Site provides users with the opportunity to request and provide services to other users of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users 13 years of age or older. You may not use this Site or Propawork services if you are under 13 years of age. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and meet all of the above eligibility requirements. If you do not comply with all of these requirements, you may not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support Team is available 24/7 when you have any questions about the Site or the Terms of Service. The Customer Support Team can be contacted by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts on the Site, is English. Propawork makes this translation available only for convenience. In the event of a conflict between the original English version and any translations, the English version shall prevail.
If you do not take advantage of all these TERMS, then you do not take advantage of this SITE or PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM this SITE AND TERMINATE USE IMMEDIATELY.
- The Site is for your personal or business use only.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("brands") displayed on the Site are the property of the Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose, including, but not limited to, use as meta-tags on other World Wide Web pages or websites without the written permission of the Provider or any third party that may own the Marks. All information and content on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or from using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to claims for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- You will not act in a vulgar, disrespectful or unlawful manner while using the Site or interacting with any user or third party known to you as a result of using the Site. Provider reserves the right to refuse service, to terminate your account, to cancel any outstanding orders and to report your actions to the appropriate authority. Provider shall not refund any monies paid for the goods or services in respect of which the payment is due.
- All services offered herein shall and shall only be provided within the framework of the Propawork Management System. The infringement of this clause shall result in the penalty and further termination of the account ("Seller") and ("Buyer").
- Propawork, we shall not be liable for any loss as a result of any transaction carried out outside of the Propawork website management system. Please refer to the "6 above"
- The Site may provide links to other sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material. Provider has no discretion to modify, update or control the content of the Linked Site. The fact that the Provider Platform has provided a link to the Linked Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation with respect to the Linked Site, its owners or its providers. There are inherent risks of relying on, using, or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and Provider urges you to ensure that you understand these risks before relying on, using, or retrieving any such information on the Linked Site.
- Information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site may include imprecisions or typographical errors, and the Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such imprecisions or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content of the service on the Site is complete or up-to - date. Provider is under no obligation to update the intended content of the service. Providers may change the content of the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time.